fbpx
Click Here to learn about our COVID-19 initiatives to stay safe and separate at the Fort Lauderdale Air Show

2020 will be Rescheduled in the Fall

The Fort Lauderdale Air Show will be rescheduled for this fall. This is due to the recommendation issued on Monday by the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) that all events scheduled in the next 8 weeks be cancelled or postponed if they will have over 50 people in attendance. Fort Lauderdale Air Show officials are currently working with representatives from the military to identify a fall date that will receive a similar level of support as the originally planned date of May 2-3. Once event officials receive guidance on this, a new date for the event will be announced.

Tickets that have already been purchased for the VIP Penthouse, Flight Line Club and Drop Zone Beach will be honored on the rescheduled date or guests can choose to exchange them for next year’s event on May 8-9, 2021 that will feature the U.S. Navy Blue Angels.

To receive the latest updates on the rescheduling of the event as soon as they become available please enter your info below

First Name:

Last Name:

Email:

Miles from your Home to the Show?

1. NP says:

Hi,

Were emails sent out regarding the 2 options for the fall or next year? I haven’t received anything yet. If it hasn’t been sent yet, do you know when it will?

Thanks.

• FL Air Show says:

Hey there – thanks for asking! At this time, we’re waiting on confirmation from our military acts on their updated schedule, which is a bit of a moving target. We’ll email out to our mailing list and post on Facebook as soon as the new date is confirmed with the airport/base officials, local government teams, and performers.

• FL Air Show says:

Hey KC, we are pending a scheduling decision from our performers, but will then be announcing the new dates in the coming weeks. Stay tuned to our Facebook page and your email!

2. cd says:

how are we going to change the tickets into tickets for next year?
    We are from Germany and are not sure if it will be possible to attend next year, but this year there is no chance.

• FL Air Show says:

Hi Chris, we will be emailing instructions to all our ticketholders that will allow you either to use your ticket in the fall or claim tickets for next year’s show. Stay tuned – no action required at this time!

3. joseph triglia says:

Hi I see many people asking for refunds and I am too. I can’t plan to make the air and sea show in the fall time because that is a busy time for me personally for work. I do not plan on making a trip to Ft. Lauderdale for the 2021 show and I am requesting a full refund. I thank you for your understanding.

4. 3059309876 says:

At this time I want a refund I have bought two tickets and I don’t trust that I will not get my money back or that there will be a viable air show when things calm down so I want a refund now .

Nelson Tamayo

• FL Air Show says:

Hi Nelson,I know that I answered your query on another page, but posting here as well! We are offering two options for all 2020 ticketholders – you can either use your tickets in the fall during the rescheduled show (date will be announced later this summer), or in Spring 2021 for the next air show. This way, even if you are seasonable in South Florida, you have an option to use your tickets spring or fall. The show will DEFINITELY be happening; we’re simply working with city officials, the airport and the military performers to get a rescheduled date for our acts.

• FL Air Show says:

Hi Kevin, we are offering either to attend the fall 2020 date or the spring 2021 show, so there are not refunds. We appreciate everyone’s understanding in this unprecedented situation. The health of our guests, performers and volunteers is our most important concern at this time.

• Kevin Mulvey says:

I’m supposed to be travelling from Ireland in may , 4000 miles , what if I can’t get back in the fall or next year? This is not good customer service