fbpx
Click Here to learn about our COVID-19 initiatives to stay safe and separate at the Fort Lauderdale Air Show

Contact Us

The Fort Lauderdale Air Show Team

To reach one of our department heads you can e-mail them by clicking on their e-mail link below. If you are planning to attend the show and are looking for further information please call (321) 395-3110.

Department Contacts

Sales & Marketing
Click Here to E-Mail

Event Site Operations
Click Here to E-Mail

Admissions & Ticketing
Click Here to E-Mail

Flight Operations
Click Here to E-Mail

Hospitality/Volunteers
Click Here to E-Mail

Public Relations
Click Here to E-Mail

Note! If you are a food, beverage or merchandise vendor please visit our Sponsor page and submit an inquiry with the indicated interest. We will forward your request to our exclusive food and beverage or merchandise concessioner. Any food, beverage or vendor inquires sent direct to any email above will not be responded to.

1. Fernando Guariglia says:

Greetings Team Fort Lauderdale Air Show.
    I would like to transfer my tickets to the 2021 show, unfortunately because of COVID-19, I will not have the opportunity to go in the autumn.
    How should I proceed to transfer my tickets to 2021 and please, what is the scheduled date for the 2021 Fort Lauderdale Air Show so that I can exchange my airline tickets?
    Thank you very much and I am waiting for information.

2. Ted says:

I had a Florida vacation scheduled after tax season that included the Air Show. I cancelled and rescheduled for July 4th week. I plan to spend a week in Juno Beach after election day. I will wait until you announce the new date.

3. Shelly taylor says:

I am getting ready to cancel our hotel for May. Be safe wash your hands and prayers for everyone will be waiting for fall dates thank you

4. Debra Balliram-Manohalal says:

Hello!

I need to know if the Fort Lauderdale Air and Sea Show has been cancelled.

Can you please post something on your main website page so everyone can keep updated? Many of us will have to cancel hotel stays and then look to your company for ticket refunds.

Thank you and stay safe!

Debra

• FL Air Show says:

Hi Debra, apologies for not replying sooner, as we were working with airport and city officials to determine next steps due to the COVID-19 situation. This year’s show is deferred until the Fall, and you can see details of our offer to guests with tickets for this year at this link. We appreciate everyone’s understanding in this unprecedented situation. The health of our guests, performers and volunteers is incredibly important.

• Debra Balliram-Manohalal says:

Thank you for your reply. I completely understand the decision to postpone. I also understand that you do not have a date for the Fall as yet. Do we have to decide if we want the Fall date or next May at this time? Or can we wait until you announce the new Fall date and then decide what to do with the tickets?

Thanks for any information,
        Debra

• FL Air Show says:

Hi Debra, NO, you absolutely don’t have to decide at this time! Once the fall date is announced, we’ll be sending out an email with what that is, then allowing all our 2020 ticketholders to decide at that point. Because we realize some of our Fort Lauderdale guests are seasonal, having the option of the fall 2020 show or the 2021 spring show was our way of making sure all our guests get to enjoy their ticket!

5. Chris says:

The Thunderbirds and all USAF air demo teams have cancelled their air show appearances through May 15th, so will the tickets I ordered be refunded?

• FL Air Show says:

Hi Chris, apologies for not replying sooner, as we were working with airport and city officials to determine next steps. This year’s show is deferred until the Fall, and you can see details of our offer to guests with tickets for this year at this link. We appreciate everyone’s understanding in this unprecedented situation. The health of our guests, performers and volunteers is incredibly important.