Contact Us

The Fort Lauderdale Air Show Team

To reach one of our department heads you can e-mail them by clicking on their e-mail link below. If you are planning to attend the show and are looking for further information please call (321) 395-3110.

Department Contacts

Sales & Marketing
Click Here to E-Mail

Event Site Operations
Click Here to E-Mail

Admissions & Ticketing
Click Here to E-Mail

Flight Operations
Click Here to E-Mail

Hospitality/Volunteers
Click Here to E-Mail

Public Relations
Click Here to E-Mail

Note! If you are a food, beverage or merchandise vendor please visit our Sponsor page and submit an inquiry with the indicated interest. We will forward your request to our exclusive food and beverage or merchandise concessioner. Any food, beverage or vendor inquires sent direct to any email above will not be responded to.

1. Kevin says:

Hello!

I have VIP tickets. Do we need to bring our own beach chairs or are there enough for everyone? Can we bring camera tripods in? Is there shaded seating for everyone or can we bring our own shade? Coolers?

Thanks!

• FL Air Show says:

You do not need to bring your own chairs or umbrellas; they will be provided in the VIP beach. Cameras are fine. You will not need a cooler as all food and beverage is provided. You bring your own umbrella if you’d like in addition to the shade provided.

2. Matt says:

I read several Q&As that said people who purchase Drop-Zone tickets will be allowed to bring a cooler and food. After purchasing the Drop-Zone tickets, I received the PDF version of the tickets and it says we are NOT allowed to bring a cooler with food.

Please clarify if we are able or not able to bring a cooler. If not, I will request a refund as the Q&A section specifically said we could. Also, if we are able to bring them, how can I be sure security will allow us in?

• FL Air Show says:

Yes, sorry about the misprint on the tickets – you are allowed to bring a cooler with food, just no alcoholic beverages. Security knows this.

3. John Cashin says:

I recently had surgery on my leg. I am mostly mobile with the use of a knee scooter. I am not mobile in the sand. Is there a solid platform from which I can view the show at the Drop Zone? Thank you.

• FL Air Show says:

Hi John, unfortunately the Drop Zone area is all beach, but you are welcome to stay up near the board walk if you like. We will also have volunteers around if you need assistance and want to get down to the beach to set up an area for yourself.

4. Craig Wilson says:

If i am coming to the airshow as a free access person, NOT a VIP pass holder. Where can I park? and can we ride our bicycles to A1A and ride bikes around area.

• FL Air Show says:

Hey Craig, if you’ll reply back and explain more about what you mean about “free access,” we can give you some more detail. Do you have a “Friends of the Air Show” ticket? Bikes are allowed up to the A1A closure; however, we ask that guests walk their bike through the concourse area, as it will be quite crowded and reserved for pedestrian traffic only.