VIP Viewing Areas Open

This event is on May 2, 2020 10:00 am

The VIP viewing venues open at 10:00 am on Saturday for the Fort Lauderdale Air Show. These include the VIP Penthouse at the Pelican Grand Hotel,  and the Flight Line Club and Corporate Chalets on State Road A1A north of Sunrise Blvd. The public can purchase tickets to the VIP Penthouse and the Flight Line Club. To inquire about a private corporate chalet Click Here.

Air Show Center

1. Alan says:

I will be coming from the Cocoa Beach area and have no idea where the air show is going to be at and where the best place to park will be. Can anyone provide me the directions to the show and parking areas. I will be coming down on Saturday. Thank you in advance for your help.

• FL Air Show says:

The Show starts at the corner of A1A and Sunrise Blvd, across from Birch State Park. If you type in directions to Birch State Park, it will get you there. VIP parking is included with the purchase of a VIP ticket and is inside the park, Drop Zone (general admision) parking is over at the Galleria Mall.

• Harry Rodriguez says:

I work one block away so listen closely. Its a beautiful show. However its limited in terms of parking. A1A will be closed off and it would serve you well to park west of the intercoastal bridge on Sunrise Blvd. and walk over. Sunrise Blvd. is ground zero. Travel light. Bring your own snack. Beach chairs are a good option. Good luck.

• Roseann says:

I see the site has added a VIP event on the roof of the Pelican Grand hotel. This hotel was not listed as one of the sponsor hotels for best viewing. I have booked my dad, who is a Korea War veteran at the Atlantic Beach Hotel to view the show. Due to his poor health, I could not get him on the VIP area on the beach. This is a once in a lifetime event for humans I want the best viewing area. Is the Pelican Grand now a better viewing area than the Atlantic Beach.

• FL Air Show says:

Hi Roseann, we have added the Pelican Grand, but the Atlantic Beach Hotel is still a GREAT viewing location. So no worries!! We just like to provide lots of viewing options.

• FL Air Show says:

Drop Zone parking is over at the Galleria Mall. Flight Line Club VIP & Corporate Chalet tickets include parking at the State park across from show center and will be emailed out a parking pass a few weeks prior to the event. We then have golf cart shuttles taking VIP guests from the parking area down to the VIP area.

• FL Air Show says:

Our show is rain or shine. If the show should be completely cancelled on Saturday, tickets will be honored on Sunday. If the show had to be rescheduled, all tickets would be honored on their respective reschedule dates.